Five Q is looking for a highly-motivated Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. The best candidate will be energetic, professional, and disciplined. You’ll have a winning personality and excellent communication skills; and care about long and strong relationships, profitable revenue, and optimal results.
You will be responsible for leveraging sales skills through phone, email, and social media; to qualify sales opportunities for Five Q leaders to meet with new and potential customers. The primary success metric for this role is how many qualified opportunities you bring in monthly, with other sales related projects as priorities allow.
If hired, you’ll be working out of our headquarters office in Atlantic, Iowa, which offers a great standard of living, and close proximity to Omaha, NE, and Des Moines, IA. Compensation package includes salary, plus bonus based on number of qualified demonstrations, discretionary time off, and stock options.
QUALITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE OF THE BEST CANDIDATE
- Sales driven professional, with digitally savvy skills
- Focused, competitive, caring, and grateful
- A love of finding and solving new challenges
- A willingness to constantly test and change as needed
- Ability to take your work seriously, without taking yourself too seriously
- Ability to simultaneously teach, consult and sell
- Knowledge of the nonprofit industry a plus
- Be a really great communicator with ability to take complex topics and simplify them
- Great organizer
- Thriving best in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Clear understanding and desire to learn how modern web-based software works including experience working with other software solutions (MailChimp, ProsperWorks, Asana, Basecamp, Mixmax, etc)
- Meet and exceed scheduled demonstration appointment goals each week, aligned with Journity’s quarterly and annual goals of paid Customers and Five Q’s Web Services.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, and 2+ years experience on a sales team leveraging solution sales skills and techniques.
- Motivated to ensure customer engagement and interactions are tracked in CRM tool, accomplished weekly in a consistent and effective manner.
- Demonstrated consistency with the Five Q core values: Integrity, trust, excellence, learning and sustainability.
- Be trustworthy, transparent, and demonstrate integrity in all that you do.
- Be a multiplier: able to draw out the best in others and motivate them to achieve results even they didn’t think were possible. Bring energy.
- Be a leader with a teacher’s heart and a learner with a teachable spirit.
- Be committed to excellence in your work, character, and spirit.
- Be willing to take humble initiative, being fully assertive yet fully collaborative in a team structure.
- Be a consistent and dedicated contributor to the growth of Five Q.
Salary and Benefits
- Full- time position
- Compensation based upon experience and skill levels
- Other benefits include:
- Stock Options
- Discretionary time off*
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Workers Compensation
- Family, Medical, and Jury Duty Leave
- Direct Deposit
- Professional Enrichment and Training
* Five Q’s Discretionary Time Off policy covers both sick leave and vacation time. More details about the guideposts on this policy will be provided.
About Five Q
Five Q is a software and services company, founded on the principle of multiplying impact. At the heart of what we do is an unwavering commitment to grow the missions of nonprofit organizations in the US and worldwide.
Since 2004, Five Q has been serving nonprofit organizations by helping marketers and fundraisers reach their digital audiences through user experience, creative design, SEO, SEM, email marketing, website development, and website personalization. Five Q is headquartered in Atlantic, Iowa. Since adding the Journity Platform, Five Q is a Seed Series funded company with team members in Atlantic and across the US.
Journity is the power of personalization, a software solution for marketing and fundraising professionals, dedicated to nonprofit organizations. Journity leaves behind the “one to many” approach to messaging, by remembering every web visitor and understanding what each visitor cares about. By combining this technology with an easy-to-use dashboard and detailed reporting, cause-based organizations can set up customized web campaigns, based on precise understanding of each visitor’s interests. Journity has helped many nonprofit organizations meet and exceed their fundraising and new name acquisition goals.
Are you ready to make a true impact by joining a team that directly influences the nonprofit industry? Then let’s talk! Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.