What metrics matter to your organization? Are you using data to drive your digital strategy? After years of experience working with nonprofits and technology, we know this much is true - what you measure, you improve.
Website data is key for successful online fundraising and marketing. For example, do you know how visitors are finding and interacting with your website and digital campaigns? Analyzing this data will help you make informed decisions when improving your online presence, launching new fundraising campaigns and measuring engagement strategies.
In this guide you'll learn:
- Why understanding your data matters
- Advanced settings in Google Analytics that are a must for marketers
- What key metrics to track in order to reach organizational goals
- Necessary reports to tell you how well your campaigns are performing
- How to spot trends even if you're not a "data person"
Sign up to receive the guide via email.