Thank you for participating in the 2021
Ministry Benchmark Study!
You will receive an email shortly with further instructions. If you are excited to get started and don't want to wait for the email, you can follow the instructions below.
To get started we just need 2 things from you.
If you’re not sure how to add someone to Google Analytics, you can use the following steps (note you will need to be an administrator to add users to your Google Analytics account).
Adding users to a Google Analytics account:
- Log in to your Google Analytics account (analytics.google.com)
- On the left-hand side, near the bottom click “admin”
- In the first column on the left, select “Account User Management”
- Click the blue circle with a “+” in the top right corner, and select “add user”
- Enter the email address [email protected] and click “add” in the top right corner.
Then we should be all set. By default, it should only give us read/analyze access, which is all we will need for this study.
The survey is less than 25 questions and should not take long to fill out. We will be asking for data about your fundraising efforts and your email practices, so it will be helpful for you to have access to your CRM and Email service provider account. Don’t worry if you can’t find all the data we’re requesting, just fill out as much of the survey as you can.
Thank you so much for taking the time to participate in the study, we believe it will provide valuable insights for your ministry, and for all faith-based organizations. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
Director of Marketing