Five Q is looking for a passionate and detailed person who loves data, handling a broad list of tasks, and is willing to serve and assist the Digital Acquisition team as they in turn seek to serve and grow ministries and nonprofit clients. This role requires a digitally savvy person who is willing to learn, take ownership, and takes seriously the needs of both our clients and the Digital Acquisition department.
The primary objective of the Digital Acquisition Coordinator is to serve the Digital Acquisition Director and wider team by:
- Coordinating and accomplishing a large number of weekly and monthly tasks relating to data gathering, analysis, and reporting, various digital reports, fundraising campaign implementation, and much more!
- Being an important “extra pair of eyes” on a daily basis during the course of work by looking for issues and opportunities that could streamline, optimize, and make a difference to our clients.
- Looking for ways to strengthen, improve, or make more efficient the tasks and processes that are regularly encountered among various Digital Services team members/departments.
- Continually learning and developing skills, processes, documentation, and software/systems know-how over time.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Serve on the Digital Acquisition (DA) team for Five Q working at the direction of the Director
- Responsible for managing a wide range of tasks and processes for the DA team
- Understanding the assigned client partners’ mission, purpose, and digital goals
- Balancing multiple client priorities, tasks, and communication needs daily
- Utilizing your time and achieve desired billable hours goal weekly
- Effective and timely communication with both internal and client team members
- Assisting with SEO reports and audits
- Assisting with Google Analytics reports and audits
- Assisting with Google AdWords reports and monitoring
- Assisting with Facebook ads reporting and monitoring
- Assisting with Journity reports and monitoring
- Assisting with Agency Analytics client dashboard creation and updating
- Assisting with client data and tracking needs
- Responsible for developing, documenting, and refining systems and processes where possible
- Assisting with reports and client meetings prep in general
- And other exciting assignments as they arise!
- B.S. in business, marketing, web development, project management or equivalent experience
- Strong communication, attention to detail, relational, and EQ skills
- Be a self starter that can move tasks forward with little guidance
- Knowledge of and experience with Google suite of tools and software
- Knowledge of and experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge and experience with creating, updating, and analyzing data via spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of project management and management principles
- Basic knowledge of web design and programming principles
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment or agency setting
- Desiring to always be learning and growing in digital marketing trends and best practices
- Demonstrated consistency with the Five Q core values: Integrity, trust, excellence, learning and sustainability.
- Be trustworthy, transparent, and demonstrate integrity in all that you do.
- Be a learner with a teachable spirit.
- Be committed to excellence in your work, character, and spirit.
- Be willing to take humble initiative, being fully assertive yet fully collaborative in a team structure.
- Be a consistent and dedicated contributor to the growth of Five Q and clients
Salary & Benefits Package
- The position is full-time
- Salary is based upon experience
- Other benefits include:
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
- Insurance Stipend
- Discretionary time off
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Workers Compensation
- Jury Duty Leave
- Direct Deposit
- Professional Enrichment and Training
* Five Q’s Discretionary Time Off policy covers both sick leave and vacation time. More details about the guideposts on this policy will be provided.
About Five Q
Five Q is a software and services company, founded on the principle of multiplying impact. At the heart of what we do is an unwavering commitment to grow the missions of nonprofit organizations in the US and worldwide.
Since 2004, Five Q has been serving nonprofit organizations by helping marketers and fundraisers reach their digital audiences through user experience, creative design, SEO, SEM, email marketing, website development, and website personalization. Five Q is headquartered in Atlantic, Iowa. Since adding the Journity Platform, Five Q is a Seed Series funded company with team members in Atlantic and across the US.
Are you ready to make a true impact by joining a team that directly influences the nonprofit industry? Then let’s talk!