Five Q is looking for a part-time Office Staff hire to support key positions in the company. This position includes data entry, scheduling, meeting support (notes, followup), building reports (from google analytics and other sources), and other common office/personal assistant type responsibilities.
Relevant systems we use on a daily basis include Teamwork, Slack, GSuite (email, calendar), Harvest (time tracking, invoicing)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work 5-10 hours per week
- Data entry
- Building reports from google (and other) analytics data
- Reviewing meetings (and meeting recordings), take detailed notes, capture action items, and send to other internal staff
- Scheduling meetings
- Summarizing/consolidating teamwork notifications
- Misc personal assistant tasking (communication, scheduling, etc.)
- Able to complete specific and repeatable tasks quickly
- Attempt to solve problems on own before asking for help
- Able to quickly learn the tech tools we use
- Able to type quickly
- Demonstrated consistency with the Five Q core values: Ministry-minded, Integrity, trust, standardized excellence, and growth.
- Be trustworthy, transparent, and demonstrate integrity in all that you do.
- Be a multiplier: able to draw out the best in others and motivate them to achieve results even they didn’t think were possible. Bring energy.
- Be a leader with a teacher's heart and a learner with a teachable spirit.
- Be committed to excellence in your work, character, and spirit.
- Be willing to take humble initiative, being fully assertive yet fully collaborative.
- Be a consistent and dedicated contributor to the growth of Five Q.
Term and Hours of Employment
Starting as soon as possible and going through June 30 for 5-10 hours per week, though more hours can be considered if mutually agreed upon by applicant and Five Q. This agreement can be extended if mutually desired. Hours will be as flexible as possible, and the intent is to work around holidays and notable family events. Participation in morning standup meetings, and weekly companywide and strategy meetings are encouraged but not required. Reporting of hours each week will be the responsibility of the applicant in Harvest on the respective Friday of each week.
Your employment with Five Q will be "at will,'' meaning that either you or Five Q may terminate the internship at any time and for any reason, with or without cause.
Compensation and Reimbursements
Compensation will be $12 per hour of work, less all applicable deductions and taxes, payable in accordance with the regular payroll practices of Five Q.
Mileage and meal reimbursement is not needed nor expected throughout the employment period; though is to be discussed between the applicant and FiveQ should business need arise, before the expense is exercised.
About Five Q
Five Q is a software and services company, founded on the principle of multiplying impact. At the heart of what we do is an unwavering commitment to grow the missions of nonprofit organizations in the US and worldwide.
Since 2004, Five Q has been serving nonprofit organizations by helping marketers and fundraisers reach their digital audiences through user experience, creative design, SEO, SEM, email marketing, website development, and website personalization. Five Q is headquartered in Atlantic, Iowa. Since adding the Journity Platform, Five Q is a Seed Series funded company with team members in Atlantic and across the US.
Are you ready to make a true impact by joining a team that directly influences the nonprofit industry? Then let’s talk!