Reports to: VP of Partnerships
Please email us your resume at [email protected] and fill out our Application for Employment.
Five Q’s Partnerships team is responsible for new customer acquisition, profitable revenue, and mutually beneficial results of new customers and Five Q. We’re excited about expanding our Partnerships team with a newly created Sales Coordinator position, to carry out with excellence a variety of functions including sales support, sales administration, and sales related projects.
The Sales Coordinator opportunities and responsibilities will contribute to multiplying the impact of faith-based and nonprofit organizations, through inspiring, growing, and engaging their digital audiences. The successful candidate will be a positive relationship builder internally and externally, curious digital learner, efficient project manager, and excellent writer and communicator; one who is tech savvy, passionate for learning new systems, administratively gifted, and results driven.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In collaboration and direction with the VP of Partnerships, the Sales Coordinator will actively participate in strategic, tactical, and resource planning to grow new customers and revenue.
- Work directly with the VP of Partnerships in executing the sales strategy and process with primary and secondary audiences.
- Join go-to-market solution demos with the VP of Partnerships, as needed. Assist with action items to be completed from sales meetings. Represents the Partnerships Team in internal meetings when necessary. Helps to confirm, research, and prepare for sales meetings with new potential customers.
- Will become fully knowledgeable and execute sales documentation and initiatives in Sharpspring, Five Q’s marketing automation and customer relationship management platform. Create and keep the sales contacts, accounts, opportunities, lists, and sales call notes updated in Sharpspring. Write the drafts for sales related content of email templates, smartmail campaigns, sales phone calls, and letters for approval.
- Statements of Work: Create drafts of SOWs for new sales opportunities for review and approval. Initiate the sales administration process and handoff of signed SOWs with Account Executives and Office Manager.
- Assist with keeping the sales budget and forecasting current and relevant on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Sales related reports and learnings updated and shared internally, as needed.
- Sales Resources: Collaborate with sales leadership on needed sales collateral, including new and refreshed case studies, video messaging, and digital scorecards. The Sales Coordinator will collaborate with accounts executives, marketing, and design team members in the timely completion of needed sales resources.
- Engage and participate in sales strategies, including but not limited to, monthly oversight of primary audience letter and gifts strategy in making connections with new potential customers.
- Manages other sales related projects, as directed and discussed with the VP of Partnerships.
- College degree in Business, Communications or IT concentrations.
- Highly effective and professional communication skills: written, verbal, phone, web and email with internal colleagues and external stakeholders. Command of English language both verbal and written.
- Passion and skills with digital learning and execution.
- Ability to maintain a healthy working relationship with potential, new, and existing customers.
- Ability to prepare, execute, and complete projects and tasks on time and with excellence. Effective project management.
- Comfortability in learning several internal company-wide systems to accomplish sales initiatives.
- Experience and desire for working with excellence in a fast-paced and multitask environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Possess a high degree of attention to details and accuracy.
- Prior experience in customer service and working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficient skills in G Suite, and ability to learn internal systems.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and work with minimal supervision. Ability to effectively work independently and as a team member.
- Initiative in applying problem solving skills preferred.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Punctual and dependable.
The ideal candidate is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in multiple projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of the work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on new challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated consistency with the Five Q core values: integrity, trust, excellence, learning and sustainability.
- Be trustworthy, transparent, and demonstrate integrity in all that you do.
- Be a multiplier: Able to draw out the best in others and motivate them to achieve results even they didn’t think were possible. Bring energy.
- Be a leader with a teacher's heart and a learner with a teachable spirit.
- Be committed to excellence in your work, character, and spirit.
- Be willing to take humble initiative, being fully assertive yet fully collaborative in a team structure.
- Be a consistent and dedicated contributor to the growth of Five Q.
- Works on a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to manually enter data to the computer system and understand the screen and images that appear.
- Lifting and carrying up to 10 lbs, at times.
- Use of hands to hold, lift and handle materials.
- Occasional bending and squatting.
- LImited air travel may be involved
- Fulfill role responsibilities that meet and exceed expectations, with excellent communication skills internally with team members and externally with customers.
- Prioritize and steward sales resources and time very well to help achieve stated departmental goals.
- Leverages EQ and IQ to continue to build Five Q’s culture and core values.
Salary & Benefits Package
- Full-time position
- Work location in the Atlantic, Iowa, HDQ office. Flexibility in working remotely at times throughout the average week, based on priorities and projects.
- Salary based upon experience
- Other benefits include:
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
- Discretionary time off*
- Insurance Stipend
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Workers Compensation
- Jury Duty Leave
- Direct Deposit
- Professional Enrichment and Training
* Five Q’s Discretionary Time Off policy covers both sick leave and vacation time. More details about the guideposts on this policy will be provided.
About Five Q
Five Q is a software and services company, founded on the principle of multiplying impact. At the heart of what we do is an unwavering commitment to grow the missions of nonprofit organizations in the US and worldwide.
Since 2004, Five Q has been serving nonprofit organizations by helping marketers and fundraisers reach their digital audiences through user experience, creative design, SEO, SEM, email marketing, website development, and website personalization. Five Q is headquartered in Atlantic, Iowa. Since adding the Journity Platform, Five Q is a Seed Series funded company with team members in Atlantic and across the US.
Are you ready to make a true impact by joining a team that directly influences the nonprofit industry? Then let’s talk!