Imagine what you can do with an additional $10,000 of monthly advertising at no charge to your organization. New visitors to your website - every single month.
The Google Ads Grant program is more than free clicks. It's in-kind advertising that has the potential to significantly multiply your impact. Google’s powerful search engine enables nonprofits to increase awareness, recruit volunteers, promote upcoming events and boost donations.
In this guide you'll find:
- What the Google Ads Grant is and how it works
- How to determine if your nonprofit is eligible and the application process
- Tips to get your ads account set up correctly and track conversions
- How to avoid common compliance issues and best practices
- Strategy for creating ads that move visitors through your donor funnel
Sign up to receive the guide via email.