Configuring WordPress for Maximum Page Speed
Page speed has never been more important.
Before we recorded this webinar, Google released an algorithm update making page speed a stronger ranking factor, but slow websites don’t just hurt your rankings. It’s been found that...
- 53% of mobile users will abandon a website that takes 3 seconds to load,
- 45% of all online shoppers expect a website to load in under 2 seconds, and
- 75% of all users will bounce once the load times get past the 3 second mark.
So, if there is one thing you can fix that will improve your website performance across the board from bounce rates to donations, it’s faster page speed.
Our very own Nathan Ho, Senior Systems and Support Lead, shares:
- Free tools for running page speed tests (and how to understand the results).
- Common plugins and configurations for a blazing fast WordPress website.
- How to avoid the most common pitfalls that may be slowing down your site